- You can choose to stay in a number of different accommodation units in a number of different camps. To view this accommodation, simply select a camp and then view 'availability' on the left hand navigation bar in order to see what the units the camp offers.
- You can book and pay for accommodation online or contact reservations.
- All accommodation, ablution and kitchen facilities are serviced by cleaning staff on a daily basis.
- Currently bedding is supplied in all accommodation (except camping).
- Cooking utensils and refrigeration are provided in most accommodation units. Exceptions will be indicated when booking.
- Adult is 12 years or above.
- Child (2-11 years), under 2 years - Gratis
- Additional Person Supplements are applicable to those units where number of beds exceeds the base occupancy, if these beds are occupied.
Description of Kruger Accommodation:
Kruger National Parks offers camp-run accommodation. Each camp has its own unique selection of accommodation types.
Basic Accommodation Types
Sites for caravans or tents – most have power (except Balule and some at Punda Maria). Sites at lower Sabie have designated boundaries and own water taps.
Single room units with communal kitchen and communal ablution facilities.
Permanent canvas tent bedrooms on permanent platforms. Some have communal kitchen and communal ablution facilities, while others are fully equipped and have more luxurious trimmings.
Single bedroom units with a bathroom. Some have communal kitchens while others have own kitchenettes with basic kitchen equipment. Some bungalows have perimeter or river views, while others have been upgraded to luxury status.
Single bedroom units with living room, bathroom and kitchen.
Multiple bedroom units with a living room, bathroom and kitchen.
Multiple bedroom units with at least 2 bathrooms of which one is en-suite. Fully equipped kitchen.
Multiple bedroom and bathroom units with lounge area and often with bar facility and exclusive view.
These exclusive private lodges, with a unique style and atmosphere form part of a suite of products known as SANParks "Golden Kudus", where luxury is the order of the day.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are also many historical tales of the presence of Nguni people and European explorers and settlers in the Kruger area.