Rates & Entry Fees
Rates and fees are subject to alteration without advance notice. All rates and fees are in South African Rand and inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
Comprehensive Document for all Parks and Camps (including Activities)
Conservation Fees (Local and International)
Wild Card Fees
See the Wild Card Types & Pricing page.
Events, Filming and Photography Permit Fees
Senior Citizens Discount
SANParks offers discounts on normal tariffs to social pensioners and all permanent residents of South Africa (60 years and older) provided the reservation is made in the name of the qualifying person. Social pensioners are those receiving old age, family and disability allowances as well as blind persons. Learn more…
- Entrance (Conservation) Fee – please refer to each specific park/camp.
- A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations.
- Adult rates apply to persons 12 years and older.
- Child rates apply to persons aged 2 – 11 years, infants under 2 years Gratis.
- South African Citizens must provide proof of South African ID, South African Divers Licence, or South African Passport on arrival. This proof is accepted in original, electronic or certified paper copy.
- Also accepted to claim the South African rate are Foreign passports which have a valid visa/permit from home affairs to be in the country inserted onto one of the pages of the passport: Spousal/Work/Study/Retirement/Volunteer/Diplomatic visa. Also accepted is an electronic or certified paper copy. Alternatively proof of permanent residence as issued by home affairs, or a certified paper or electronic copy of any of above provided it is copy of the page of the passport indicating who you are and the visa.
- All South Africans over 18 years old will be required to provide proof of SA ID to qualify for the local rate.
- No refunds will be provided after entry through the gate if the SA rate was not claimed and billed for on arrival.
- Additional Person Supplements are applicable to those units where number of beds exceeds the base occupancy, if these beds are occupied.
- Additional Persons – all tariffs are for an indicated base rate – additional person tariffs are indicated for both adults and children.
- Consult our reservation staff or watch press for details for out of season discounts and promotions.
- Tariffs for Kruger Outdoor Activities and Guided Game Walks / Drives, and Tariffs for Outdoor Activities and Guided Game Drives in Other Parks, are included in the tariff document linked above.
- Conditions for the acceptance of prior reservations (including Kruger Wilderness and Hoerikwaggo Trails)