People With Disabilities
An in-depth accessibility profile for Kruger National Park has been compiled with camp specific ones as well:
- Park hides, picnic sites, lookouts & get-out points
- Entrance gates access
- Crocodile Bridge
- Lower Sabie
- Punda Maria
View the accessibility features overviews for some of the camps in the Kruger National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine:
- South-Western Camps (Berg-en-Dal & Pretoriuskop)
- South-Eastern Camps (Crocodile Bridge & Lower Sabie)
- Skukuza Area
Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp
Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp
Letaba Rest Camp
Lower Sabie Rest Camp
Mopani Rest Camp
Olifants Rest Camp
Pretoriuskop Rest Camp
Punda Maria Rest Camp
Satara Rest Camp
Shingwedzi Rest Camp
Skukuza Rest Camp
Tamboti Satellite Camp
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Most destinations offer good general access and people with mobility challenges do make frequent use of the park.
- There are also 10 accessible unisex communal ablutions among the various campsite ablutions throughout the park.
- There are a variety of accessible boardwalks, trails, hides, museums, picnic sites and other visitor destinations throughout the park and readers are encouraged to view the individual rest camp profiles or the summary of gates, hides and picnic sites to get an idea of what destinations are suitable.
- View Transport & Tours for details of tour operators who offer accessible safaris with transport provided to Kruger, as well as details of accessible car hire options.