- 5 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have two single beds and a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath with a shower nozzle on top, toilet and wash basin and inter-leading doors to the other bedroom. The kitchen and dining room is on an open veranda and has a two-plate gas stove (without oven), sink, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The veranda consists of a kitchen table and four dinning chairs.
- 9 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans - one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and wash basin). There is a separate toilet, as well as a separate shower and wash basin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The dining room is on an open veranda.
- 1 x 3-bedroom unit. There are two single beds and a ceiling fan, as well as en-suite bathroom with bath and toilet in each bedroom. There is an outside shower, for a private shower under the stars. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. The living room has 2 lounge chairs and a ceiling fan. The outside dining room is on a large, partly enclosed veranda with 3 coffee tables, 6 chairs and a kitchen table. The kitchen is inside and has an oven and stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Shimuwini Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 18°C / Max: 34°C
Min: 21°C / Max: 32°C
Min: 21°C / Max: 35°C