A bush lodge is an exclusive, private lodge with a unique, rustic style and atmosphere, with multiple rooms and bathrooms. It provides the opportunity for guests to enjoy complete privacy, as only residents are allowed entrance to the lodge area. A bush lodge must be reserved en bloc. Roodewal can accommodate a maximum of 19 persons at a time.
• All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Solar panels provide power for lights and fans only.
• There is one family cottage with two bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with a bath, the other with a shower).
• There are 3 bungalows that have 3 beds each, a loft with two mattresses, a bathroom (shower) and a small refrigerator.
• The living area comprises of a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, bar, lounge, braai (barbeque) and viewing deck. The kitchen has a gas stove with oven, refrigerator, freezer, cutlery and crockery. Gas braais and braai (barbecue) facilities are provided.
Roodewal Bush Lodge is managed form Satara camp and has no Reception area. Visitors can check in at any main rest camp or gate. Accommodation at Roodewal Bush Lodge is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a private, self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.