- 105 x 2, 3 or 4-bed units, equipped with en-suite ablutions (most with showers, but some with baths) and all units with air-conditioning. Some units have kitchenettes while others have communal kitchens. Some are located on the perimeter edge with a wonderful vista of the river below. Please state your preferences of kitchen or view when booking.
- 2 x 4-bed units (2 single beds in each bedroom), equipped with two bathrooms (one en-suite), air-conditioning, lounge/dining area, large veranda and outside braai (barbeque) area. The open air kitchen has a cooker plate and no microwave oven, dining room/lounge and outside braai facility, fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. More over you have a choice of with or without riverside view.
- These are large luxury units in prime positions, both with spectacular river view and several lookout decks. There are well-equipped kitchens (with microwave ovens), multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Limited channel DSTV televisions are provided.
- Nshawu: Sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms (2 single beds in each room)
- Lebombo: Sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms (1 queen size bed and 2 single beds in the other rooms)
Accommodation at Olifants Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- James Stevenson-Hamilton (born in 1867) was appointed the park's first warden on 1 July 1902.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 12°C / Max: 16°C
Min: 13°C / Max: 23°C
Min: 16°C / Max: 23°C