- 33 x tent or caravan sites, with power point. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities. (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities) Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 1, 2, 3 or 5-bed units (4 x 1-bed huts and 26 x multi-bed huts) with communal ablutions and communal kitchen. The units have fridges and air-conditioning but there are no cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery. A communal kitchen with scullery and electric stoves is available.
- 24 x 2-bed permanent furnished canvas tents on stilts, (some accessible to wheelchairs), fully equipped, with 2 single beds, a fridge, overhead fan and small veranda. You have a choice of with or without river view. Please confirm when booking.
- 58 x 2 bed units, (one accessible to wheelchairs), equipped with ablutions (most with showers, but one with a bath), fridge and with air-conditioning. There are no cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery, but a communal kitchen with scullery and electric stoves is available. You have a choice of with or without perimeter view. Please confirm when booking.
- 2 x 3-bed units, fully equipped with en-suite bathroom (1 with shower and one with a bath), kitchenette, fridge and with air-conditioning.
- 2 x 5-bed units (2 separate bedrooms, one with 2 single beds and one with 3 single beds), fully equipped with a kitchenette and en-suite bathrooms. Located in budget accommodation area of camp, but with private braai area.
- This is a large luxury unit in prime position, with river view. It is well-equipped with kitchen, multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Limited channel DSTV television is provided. (No microwave oven)
- Keartland: Sleeps 6, with 3 bedrooms, (2 beds in each room)
Accommodation at Lower Sabie Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements. Choose anything from luxury, self catering, caravanning or camping accommodation for your stay in the wilderness. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.