- 18 x tent or caravan sites, with power point and rotating braai grids. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities). Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 8 x 2-bed permanent furnished canvas tents (one accessible to wheelchairs) with shower, a fridge, standing fan inside tent and small veranda. Communal ablutions and communal kitchens available.
- 20 x 2 or 3-bed units, equipped with en-suite bathrooms (showers, no baths) and air-conditioning. Kitchenettes have hotplates and sinks. Two units are fully accessible for people using wheelchairs.
Accommodation at Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 15°C / Max: 23°C
Min: 14°C / Max: 23°C
Min: 13°C / Max: 29°C