- 18 x tent or caravan sites, with power point and rotating braai grids. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities). Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 8 x 2-bed permanent furnished canvas tents (one accessible to wheelchairs) with shower, a fridge, standing fan inside tent and small veranda. Communal ablutions and communal kitchens available.
- 20 x 2 or 3-bed units, equipped with en-suite bathrooms (showers, no baths) and air-conditioning. Kitchenettes have hotplates and sinks. Two units are fully accessible for people using wheelchairs.
Accommodation at Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 16°C / Max: 25°C
Min: 15°C / Max: 34°C
Min: 17°C / Max: 33°C