- 72 x tent or caravan sites, with power point. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities). Braai facilities. Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 69 x 3-bed units, equipped with en-suite bathrooms (showers, no baths) and air-conditioning. Kitchenettes have hotplates and sinks and you have a choice of with or without perimeter view. Please confirm when booking.
- 23 x 6 bed units, (two of which are accessible to wheelchairs) with 2 rooms (1 double bed, 2 single beds and 2 bunk beds in lounge) with separate shower, toilet and bath. Units equipped with open plan kitchen/dining room/lounge and bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- These are large luxury units in prime positions in the camp. There are well-equipped kitchens (with microwave ovens), multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Fully air-conditioned. Limited channel DSTV televisions are provided.
- J Le Roux: Sleeps 6, with 3 bedrooms (1 double bed, 2 rooms with single beds)
- Rhino: Sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms (2 double beds, 2 rooms with 2 single beds)
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- The surface area of Kruger National Park is 7,580 squared miles (19,633 squared km).
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 12°C / Max: 19°C
Min: 15°C / Max: 22°C
Min: 15°C / Max: 26°C