- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
- The Wild Card Sales Office is unfortunately offline today (17 May 2013). We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- The TMNP’s Admin Head Office (formerly the Westlake Office) has moved to the Tokai Manor House, Tokai Road. Tel: 021 712 2337 / 0527.
- Wild Card sales are now at the Tokai Plantation Office, also in Tokai Road. Tel: 021 712 7471.
- For directions to the new office herewith a map to Tokai Manor House and Wild Card Sales.
- Download the West Coast Rock Lobster season dates and information.
This natural world heritage site, and Natural New 7 Wonder of the World, is a haven of magnificent mountains plunging into crystal seas fringed with bleached white sands of the Cape Peninsula. The mountain chain stretches from Signal Hill in the north, to Cape Point in the South and is also home to the world’s smallest, yet most diverse floral kingdom, The Cape Floristic Region.
Table Mountain National Park is a must-visit for anyone in Cape Town, local or international. From open access hikes and beautiful forest walks to pristine picnic and day-visit spots to secluded picturesque accommodation facilities throughout the park, there is plenty to do, see and experience.
Conservation fees are payable at only three access-controlled sections of the park, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Penguin Colony and Silvermine.
Must sees for this park include:
- Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Table Mountain
- Signal Hill and Lions Head
Still available next weekend!
- 'My Green Card' not accepted as conservation fees
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with bunk bed
- Base rate: R840
25th April 2013
Posted by: Lesego (18th January 2013)
Posted by: lioness7 (14th October 2012)
Posted by: caroline V (19th August 2012)
RT @SANParksHR: http://t.co/Ts7cFCBz2u Mazda Wildlife Fund donates BT-50 4x4 to the SANParks Honorary Rangers @Mazda_SA @markb46 @SANParks @Radio702
Sat, 18 May 2013 09:47:26 +0000
RT @SANParksHR: Satara Webcam - Giraffe #KrugerNationalPark #KNP #Giraffe #Webcam @SANParks @SANParksHR @SANParksKNP http://t.co/tNWhU3cOzU
Sat, 18 May 2013 08:57:04 +0000
Fri, 17 May 2013 14:08:59 +0000
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
10°C / 27°C