Ebb & Flow Rest Camp (South)
- All accommodation is serviced daily and provided with bedding, towels and soap.
- 4-bed family cottages, each with two bedrooms, one bathroom (bath), open plan, partially equipped kitchen. Please indicate whether you would prefer a double bed and 2 single beds or single beds only, subject to availability.
- 4-bed log cottages on wooden stilts, each with two bedrooms, one bathroom (bath & shower), open plan, partially equipped kitchen. Please indicate whether you would prefer a double bed and 2 single beds or single beds only, subject to availability.
- Forest Cabins – 4 beds and 2 beds – ablutions and partially equipped kitchens. A communal kitchen for cooking. Microwaves are available in all units.
Ebb & Flow Rest Camp (North)
- 2-bed Rondavel, each with bathroom (shower) and basic kitchen equipment.
- 2-bed Rondavel, communal ablution facilities and basic kitchen equipment.
NB: The rondavels are basic and are classified as budget accommodation.
- Both restcamps have caravan and campsites on the banks of the Touw River, communal ablution and scullery facilities.
- Some sites at Ebb & Flow Restcamp (South) are equipped with 220V power points.
- The power points are for caravan plugs only; to be able to use a normal three-point plug you need the applicable adapter.
- A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or one motorised caravan will be permitted per site.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- The GRNP has the single largest block of Afromontane forest in South Africa including the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma sandstone fynbos areas, Mountains, forest and coast in close proximity and scenic beauty.