Distances & Directions
Directions to the Knysna Indigenous Forest Complex
Includes the Diepwalle Forest area, camping decks, Tea Garden and Forest Legends Museum.
- Follow the N2 for 6km east of Knysna.
- Take the Uniondale (R339) turn-off to the left and drive another 16km to Diepwalle.
- The R339 is a provincial gravel road to Diepwalle.
Directions to the Treetop Chalet
The Treetop Chalet is about 15 – 17km past Knysna, towards Plettenberg Bay. There is a small sign on the N2 which directs you to the Garden of Eden on the right, where you can check-in to the Treetop Chalet.
Directions to the Garden of Eden
The Garden of Eden is about 15 – 17km past Knysna, towards Plettenberg Bay. There is a small sign on the N2 which directs you to the Garden of Eden on the right.
Directions to Kranshoek View Point
- From Knysna, take the N2 East for 20km to Harkerville.
- Turn right (south) onto a gravel road for 1.5km.
- At the T-junction keep left and drive about 500m. Turn right, through the Harkerville State Forest to the site about 5km further on.
Guests visiting Wilderness Ebb-and-Flow Camp, please note the road sign on the N2 to the Park reads “Wilderness National Park” (but is currently known as the Wilderness Section) and not Ebb-and-Flow.