- Medical/hospital and pharmaceutical facilities at Kareedouw – 55km from Storms River Mouth Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section).
- Post Office and police services at Storms River Village – 13km from Storms River Mouth Rest Camp in the Tsitsikamma Section (a post box is available at the rest camp).
- No bait, shells, driftwood or any other organism, living or dead, may be removed from the Garden Route National Park.
- No immunisations are needed for travel to this park. The park is situated in a malaria-free area. Insect repellant is recommended, especially in summer.
- It is preferable to swim at Wilderness beach when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Road maps of tourist routes within the park are available at the reception area. Various information sheets are available at reception.