All accommodation is serviced daily and provided with bedding, towels and soap.
- Forest Huts – communal facilities (2 beds)
- Forest Cabins (a.k.a. Dolphin Cabins) – self equipped units 2 beds)
- Chalets – self equipped detached open plan units (2 single beds and either bunk beds, bed in lounge or double sleeper couch)
- Oceanettes – self equipped detached units on the ocean edge (3 or 4 beds)
- Cottages – self equipped free standing units (3 beds)
- Family Cottages – larger version of above (4 beds) - 2 bedrooms
- Honeymoon Cottages (double bed)
All with communal ablution, laundry and washing up facilities. A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or motorised caravan will be permitted per site.
- Caravan only sites with power point and view
- Caravan only sites with power point and no view
- Tent only site with no power point but with a view
- Camping sites (caravan or tent)
- Camping (tent or caravan) without power
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs