All accommodation is serviced daily and provided with bedding, towels and soap.
- Forest Huts – communal facilities (2 beds)
- Forest Cabins (a.k.a. Dolphin Cabins) – self equipped units 2 beds)
- Chalets – self equipped detached open plan units (2 single beds and either bunk beds, bed in lounge or double sleeper couch)
- Oceanettes – self equipped detached units on the ocean edge (3 or 4 beds)
- Cottages – self equipped free standing units (3 beds)
- Family Cottages – larger version of above (4 beds) - 2 bedrooms
- Honeymoon Cottages (double bed)
All with communal ablution, laundry and washing up facilities. A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or motorised caravan will be permitted per site.
- Caravan only sites with power point and view
- Caravan only sites with power point and no view
- Tent only site with no power point but with a view
- Camping sites (caravan or tent)
- Camping (tent or caravan) without power
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- The GRNP has the single largest block of Afromontane forest in South Africa including the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma sandstone fynbos areas, Mountains, forest and coast in close proximity and scenic beauty.