Rates & Fees
|Tariffs for 2015/2016||PDF format|
|Tariffs for 2016/2017||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2015/2016||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2016/2017||PDF format|
|Wild Card Fees|
Tariffs are subject to alteration without advance notice. All tariffs are in South African Rand (14% VAT included).
Parks Regulations and other information
Tariff Info Per Park
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Entrance (Conservation) Fees - please refer to each specific park/camp.
- A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Conservation Fee Policy (PDF updated 22/08/11)
- Additional Person Supplements are applicable to those units where number of beds exceeds the base occupancy, if these beds are occupied
- Adult rates apply to persons 12 years and older.
- Child rates apply to persons aged 2-11 years, infants under 2 years Gratis
- All Prices VAT inclusive
- All Tariffs in South African Rand. Tariffs are subject to alteration without advance notice.
- Additional Persons – all tariffs are for an indicated base rate – additional person tariffs are indicated for both adults and children.
- Consult our reservation staff or watch press for details for out of season discounts and promotions.
- Wild Card Fees
- Tariffs for Kruger Outdoor Activities and Guided Game Walks / Drives and Tariffs for Outdoor Activities and Guided Game Drives in Other Parks - included in tariff document above.
- Conditions for the acceptance of prior reservations (including Kruger Wilderness and Hoerikwaggo Trails)
Fuel Stations: Petrol/Diesel
Vehicle fuel is available in all parks (or is available on the park periphery) and in the main rest camps in Kruger and Kgalagadi.
South African legislation stipulates that fuel stations will accept legitimate petrol/fuel/garage/ cards or cash as a form of payment for any fuel purchase.
|Tariffs for 2014/2015||PDF format|
|Tariffs for 2013/2014||PDF format|
|Tariffs for 2012/2013||PDF format|
|Tariffs for 2011/2012||PDF format|
|Tariffs for 2009/2010||PDF format|
|Educational Group Tariffs for Golden Gate - 2011/2012||PDF format|
|Educational Group Tariffs for Golden Gate - 2009/2010||PDF format|
|Educational Group Tariffs for Golden Gate - 2010/2011||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2014/2015||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2013/2014||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2012/2013||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2011/2012||PDF format|
|Conservation Fees (Local and International) - 2010/2011||PDF format|
|Seasonal Discounts: 1 November 2012 - 31 October 2013|
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
One year's unlimited entry to 80+ National Parks, Reserves and Resorts around Southern Africa. Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Read more...
Join our Forums
Connect with over 30,000 members in our popular forums.