|Daily Conservation Fee for 1 November 2016 to 31 October 2017|
|South African citizens and Residents (with ID):||R76 per adult, per day||R38 per child, per day|
|SADC Nationals (with passport):||R152 per adult, per day||R76 per child, per day|
|Standard Conservation Fee (Foreign Visitors):||R304 per adult, per day||R152 per child, per day|
|Wild Card: Year Permits available for all our guests|
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Berg-en-Dal (with satellite Malelane)
- Crocodile Bridge
- Lower Sabie
- Orpen (with satellites Maroela and Tamboti)
- Punda Maria
- Satara (with satellite Balule)
General Information on Tariffs
Note: All Prices VAT inclusive and all tariffs in South African Rand - Tariffs subject to alteration without advance notice.
- 2016/2017 Tariffs
- Members of SANParks’ loyalty programme WILD do not pay daily conservation fees provided that proof of Identity and their WILD card are shown on arrival.
- Cost of a Wild Card
- Pre-booked/Advanced Reservations for Day Visits
- Pensioners' Discount
- Tariffs for Kruger Outdoor Activities
- General Tariffs Information
The tariffs for each camp are available under the relevant camp.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?