Activities & Facilities
- **New Activity on offer** - Sunset Drive-Boma Braai Combo
- Bookings: Via Mopani Rest Camp Reception on tel: (013) 735 6535/6 - payments can also be processed at the camp.
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- In camp trail walk
- Shipandani sleep-over Bird Hide (located 3km outside the camp)
- Tropic of Capricorn: (located 12km north of the camp)
- Pioneer Dam Bird Hide (located 4km outside the camp)
- Wildlife films (shown daily at reception during office hours)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone (Phone cards on sale at Reception, Airtime available in the Shop)
- Post Box
- Conference Facilities
- Ladies Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Mini ATM facility available in the restaurant
- Filling Station
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area in camp
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest House
- TV in the Bar (DSTV with limited channels)
- Car wash
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- The surface area of Kruger National Park is 7,580 squared miles (19,633 squared km).