Activities & Facilities
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Malelane Gate.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- One communal kitchen
- One ablution block
- There are no shop or restaurant facilities available.
- No ATM facility available.
- No reception office at camp
- Communal freezer
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are also many historical tales of the presence of Nguni people and European explorers and settlers in the Kruger area.