Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- Letaba Elephant Hall
- TV Lounge
- Riverside camp walk
- Masorini Ruins (located about 38 km west of the camp)
- Matambeni Bird Hide (located about 10 km north of the camp)
- Kids Educational Programme (Seasonal)
- Olifants Wilderness Trail (pre-booked overnight activity)
- Mananga 4 x 4 Adventure Trail (weather sensitive activity – book at Phalaborwa Gate)
- Wildlife films (except Sundays)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Conference Facilities
- A slimline ATM facility (instead of holding cash like a conventional ATM, clients are presented with a slip which they can then cash at the retailer's till) is offered in the camp's shop.
- Laundromat (in camp)
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Swimming Pool
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area on perimeter of camp with own swimming pool
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest Houses
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 17°C / Max: 26°C
Min: 16°C / Max: 22°C
Min: 14°C / Max: 21°C