Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- Letaba Elephant Hall
- TV Lounge
- Riverside camp walk
- Masorini Ruins (located about 38 km west of the camp)
- Matambeni Bird Hide (located about 10 km north of the camp)
- Kids Educational Programme (Seasonal)
- Olifants Wilderness Trail (pre-booked overnight activity)
- Mananga 4 x 4 Adventure Trail (weather sensitive activity – book at Phalaborwa Gate)
- Wildlife films (except Sundays)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Conference Facilities
- A slimline ATM facility (instead of holding cash like a conventional ATM, clients are presented with a slip which they can then cash at the retailer's till) is offered in the camp's shop.
- Laundromat (in camp)
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Swimming Pool
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area on perimeter of camp with own swimming pool
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest Houses
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.