Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Lebombo Eco-Trail (pre-booked overnight activity)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Shop, with small take-away food section
- No ATM facility available.
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (enquire at Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Basic Day Visitor Picnic Area in camp
- Cellphone Reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.