Geelbek Restaurant has a proud South African heritage that date back to the 1700’s.
Situated inside the West Coast National Park; right on the picturesque Langebaan lagoon; it offers spectacular views of the Park and lagoon and surrounded with breathtaking natural vistas of flamingos and other birdlife, with a huge variety of game and wildlife.
This Cape Dutch building is a national monument and is known world-wide for its distinctive African flavour.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 16:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: 08:30 – 17:00
- The restaurant is family friendly and has a children’s playground and activities to keep the young ones entertained.
- VISA/MasterCard/Diner’s Club are accepted.
- Group/Activity picnic options are available.
- There is a curio shop with an interesting selection of local produce and crafts.
Our venue include two magnificent dining rooms utilised for group bookings and buffet lunches up to 30 persons per dining facility.
We offer open air and covered outside dining and seating with spectacular views of the lagoon, and a stunning open-air “boma” with covered seating, ideal for functions and weddings with open flame cooking and catering, which will give you a sensational taste of truly South African catering, which will dazzle and satisfy all your appetites.