- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Rules & Regulations
To ensure a safe and joyful trip through our parks, kindly adhere to the Rules & Regulations as stipulated by South African National Parks.
- Inventory: All accommodation is equipped with crockery, cutlery, cooking, utensils, bedding, towels & soap. Each accommodation unit has a braai-area outside.
- Housekeeping: Prior to your arrival, your chalet is clean and furnished with fresh linens and towels. Daily housekeeping is included except for washing of dishes. Linen will be changed every 2—3 days; towels will be changed every day if so required.
- Keys: Keys must be returned to reception on check out. Lost and damaged keys will be charged for.
- Braai/Barbeque: Only charcoal briquettes are permitted in kettle BBQ.
- No vehicles are allowed on the beach.
- No person may drive off the existing roads – it is both illegal and damaging.
- No person is allowed to gather wood inside the park boundaries.
- No person may remove any rocks or plants from the park.
- No day visitor’s facilities are currently available in the park.
- Motorcycles are allowed in the park.
- Vehicle repairs, post office, medical and police services are available at L’Agulhas and/or Struisbaai.
- Lost & Found: For assistance in tracing lost articles contact our reception desk on +27 (0)28 435 6068. Handling charges, postage & packaging will be charged for return of belongings left behind.