Elephants for Kids
Welcome to the fun part of Letaba Elephant Hall! You can discover some amazing elephant facts, play games or print some pictures to colour in. Enjoy!
What do you want to do? Click on one of the options below to:
- Find out which tusker you are most like.
- Discover amazing elephant facts.
- Seek out the answers to our website treasure hunt.
- Complete an elephant wordsearch.
- Get colouring in pictures.
- Make an elephant mobile.
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.