Advanced Bookings for Day Visitors
There is a maximum threshold of visitors that can enter the park daily. If this threshold is reached only visitors with pre-booked overnight accommodation will be permitted access. Such situations tend only to arise in extreme cases such as public holidays and long weekends.
- Advanced day visitor bookings can be made via our Online Bookings.
- Kruger National Park allows advance reservations for day visits, in addition to the conservation fees payable via various Reservation Offices.
- A booking fee is payable when making an advanced day booking.
- Pre-booked day visits must be paid in advance, on or before the deposit due date.
- Guests who book one day in advance must pay when the booking is made.
- Wild card members have to pay this “advance booking fee” if they want to pre-book their day visit.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?