The Farleigh Mountain Bike Routes will be temporarily closed for the next few weeks (weekends included). The routes are closed due to the current harvest of timber in areas traversing the routes and due to the hazardous nature of the work it will not be safe for mountain bikers. The alternative route that was used in the past is also affected, thus leaving us with no other alternative but the temporary closure. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Along the South Coast of South Africa lies one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world, home to the Garden Route National Park.
A mosaic of ecosystems, it encompasses the world renowned Tsitsikamma and Wilderness sections, the Knysna Lake section, a variety of mountain catchment, Southern Cape indigenous forest and associated Fynbos areas. These areas resemble a montage of landscapes and seascapes, from ocean to mountain areas, and are renowned for its diverse natural and cultural heritage resources.
Managed by South African National Parks, it hosts a variety of accommodation options, activities and places of interest. A jewel in South Africa’s crown, the Park is a prime example of the country’s unique fauna and flora and will offer unforgettable views and life-long memories.
Activities available include:
There are currently no promotions available. Please come back soon.
- Braai Area
- Communal ablutions
- Only tents allowed, no motorhomes or rooftop tents
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 single bed in lounge
- DSTV (Limited Channels)
- 2 single beds
- Communal Kitchen
- No Smoking
- Progress of fish kills in Swartvlei - 29th June 2015
- Media Release: Concerned citizens spotted dead fish in Sedgefield - 23rd June 2015
- Media Release: SANParks responds to recent incident in Tsitsikamma - 17th June 2015
- An invasive alien species identified at Garden Route National Park - 12th June 2015
- Plans to better the world-famous Outeniqua hiking trail - 2nd June 2015
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.