- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Kruger National Park heavy rains update
Date: 2nd April 2014
An update on the heavy rains in the Kruger National Park as on 24 March 2014 at 09:00.
- Talamati Bush Camp is open.
- Biyamiti Bush Camp is open and can only be accessed via the H2-2 from Afsaal picnic spot.
- Wolhuter Trails closed until 29 March 2014.
- Boesman Trails closed until 29 March 2014.
- Olifants Trail is open.
- Nyalaland Fly is open.
- Balule Satellite Camp is open.
- Sirheni Bush Camp is open.
- Bateleur Bush Camp is open.
- Shimuwini Bush Camp is open.
- Sable Hide is open.
Roads and Bridges
- Gravel roads in the Marula Region still closed, with the exception of the roads listed below.
The following gravel roads have been reopened in the Marula Region:
- H2-2 (Afsaal - Pretoriuskop)
- S36 (from H7 - S145)
- S114 (open from H1-1 to S23)
- S25 (from H4-2 to S26)
- S3 (from H11 to S1)
The following roads are closed in the Nxanatseni Region:
- S64 from Punda Maria to Thulamela
Gates/Ports of entry:
- Crocodile Bridge Gate is open.
- Tshokwane Picnic Site is open.
- Pafuri Picnic Spot is open.
All main camps are not affected the park is still accessible. For more information call the central reservation on 012 428 9111 or the Emergency number 013 735 4029.
For media enquiries:
Acting Head of Communications, SANParks
Tel: 012 426 5203; Cell: 073 373 4999