- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Media Release: Update on Kruger National Park Flood Notice
Date: 2nd March 2012
Following heavy rains encountered in and around the Kruger area.
Kruger Flood as at 11:00 02/03/2012
Bateleur, Berg- en- Dal, Biyamiti, Crocodile Bridge, Letaba (Day visitors site and swimming pool closed), Lower Sabie (except 6 tents), Malelane, Maroela, Mopani, Olifants, Orpen, Pretoriuskop, Punda Maria, Roodewal, Shimuwini, Shingwedzi, Shipindane Hide, Satara, Sirheni, Skukuza & Talamati (temporarily opened), Tsendze, Sable Dam Sleep Over Hide is open.
Balule & Tamboti
- Serious flood damage and is closed. Temporary toilet facilities have been provided.
Letaba Day Visitors Site
Lake Panic Birdhide
Access roads inside the park
All roads, except the following are open.
S25 (From S26 to S139, Biyamiti Low Level Bridge inaccessible), S33, S34, S36 (From H1-2 and S125), S84, S114 (from S23 to S139, Detour at Biyamiti Weir), Sand River Low Level Bridge, H2-2 (Between Afsaal and S20 to Pretoriuskop), Balule Low Level Bridge, S131 (From H9 to H14), H1-5 (From S91 to H8).
Gates: All are open
- For Balule and Tamboti, where damage was extensive and reconstruction is expected to take several months, guests with bookings will be contacted in order to change bookings.
- There are no facilities at all at Tshokwane. However, temporary toilet facilities are provided.
South African National Parks (SANParks) Communications
Reynold Thakhuli 0733734999 or Gabrielle Venter 0826964724
Tourist Enquiries: Joep Stevens 082 802 8093