- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Park & Ride
Hop in and ride - it's as simple as that! Guests at Kruger now have the opportunity to make use of the "Park and Ride Scheme" where you can get to see the Big 5 and contribute to local empowerment.
The "Community Drive Project" is a joint venture between SANParks and Vuswa Fleet Services. It is an initiative to empower people on the periphery of the Park.
- Park & Ride currently operates from Numbi, Phabeni and Kruger gates.
- There are 4 vehicles for the southern side of the Park.
- The duration of drive is 4 hours:-
- 1st drive: starting at 07:00 and ending at 11:00 from each gate.
- 2nd drive: starting at 14:00 and ends at 18:00 from affected gate (subject to season gate closure times)
- Drives to start 30 minutes earlier in winter and ends 30 minutes earlier than the proposed time.
- Read this useful brochure on this activity.
- Corporative (Nghelekele Yanga):
- Happy Nkuna: 072 846 4262
- Albertina Mabuza: 076 686 2593
- Ghabeni Tours:
- Arnold Mashabane: 082 468 1290
Benefits to the Community
- The community-driven Park and Ride system is seen as a mechanism of assistance in terms of the new gate implementation project.
- Job opportunities for locals have been created.
- Communities will eventually own and run these vehicles.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325