- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Tsendze Rustic Camp Site
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 30 x tent or caravan sites surrounded by a variety of trees that provide shade, without power point. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities. Maximum of 6 persons per site. Each site equipped with its own braai stand and a rubbish bin. One fresh water tap shared per three sites. Upon booking, guests may reserve specific sites (subject to availability).
Tsendze rustic campsite is managed form Mopani camp and has no Reception area.
Guests are required to report to Mopani camp at least 1 hour before gate closes for check-in before entering Tsendze Rustic Campsite. Accommodation at Tsendze camp is ideal for backpackers and the camping and caravanning fraternity looking for a self-catering rustic bushveld experience.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Evidence of Bushman Folk (San) and Iron Age people from about 1500 years ago is also in great evidence.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325