- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Talamati Bushveld Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 10 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and 2 single beds in each bedroom. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (shower, toilet, and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet and a separate bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. There are two sleeping bunk beds in the living room. The dining room is an open veranda.
- One 2-bedroom unit has recently been rebuilt. One bedroom has two single beds with bathroom en-suite (shower, toilet and washbasin). The other bedroom has a double bed with bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and washbasin). Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and a double sleeper couch can be found in the lounge. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery and cutlery. This unit does not have a veranda.
- 4 x 1-bedroom units. The bedroom has two single beds and a ceiling fan. There are two bench-beds in the living room, as well as a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. The kitchen/dining room is an open veranda and has a two-plate gas stove (without oven), sink, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
The recommended or closest access to Talamati is via Orpen Gate. Accommodation at Talamati Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325