- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Sirheni Bushveld Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 5 x 4-bed units, (2 single beds) equipped with separate shower, WC and basin, lounge with two bench beds, a fully equipped kitchen and an outside roofed veranda.
- 9 x 6 sleeper units. These units consist of 2 bedrooms (one bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, and one bedroom with 2 single beds) and 2 sleeper couches in the lounge. There is a separate bathroom with shower. Units have a fully equipped kitchen and have ceiling fans.
• 1 x 6 sleeper unit that consists of 4 single beds and 2 sleeper couches. This unit has 2 bedrooms and a (limited channel) DSTV system, separate bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen and ceiling fans.
Accommodation at Sirheni Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325