- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Sirheni Bushveld Camp
Would you like to continue?
- 5 x 4-bed units, (2 single beds) equipped with separate shower, WC and basin, lounge with two bench beds, a fully equipped kitchen and an outside roofed veranda.
- 9 x 6 sleeper units. These units consist of 2 bedrooms (one bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, and one bedroom with 2 single beds) and 2 sleeper couches in the lounge. There is a separate bathroom with shower. Units have a fully equipped kitchen and have ceiling fans.
• 1 x 6 sleeper unit that consists of 4 single beds and 2 sleeper couches. This unit has 2 bedrooms and a (limited channel) DSTV system, separate bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen and ceiling fans.
Accommodation at Sirheni Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325