- 5 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have two single beds and a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath with a shower nozzle on top, toilet and wash basin and inter-leading doors to the other bedroom. The kitchen and dining room is on an open veranda and has a two-plate gas stove (without oven), sink, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The veranda consists of a kitchen table and four dinning chairs.
- 9 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans - one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and wash basin). There is a separate toilet, as well as a separate shower and wash basin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The dining room is on an open veranda.
- 1 x 3-bedroom unit. There are two single beds and a ceiling fan, as well as en-suite bathroom with bath and toilet in each bedroom. There is an outside shower, for a private shower under the stars. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. The living room has 2 lounge chairs and a ceiling fan. The outside dining room is on a large, partly enclosed veranda with 3 coffee tables, 6 chairs and a kitchen table. The kitchen is inside and has an oven and stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Shimuwini Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 12°C / Max: 24°C
Sunny with high level clouds
Min: 14°C / Max: 27°C
Min: 13°C / Max: 27°C