- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Shimuwini Bushveld Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 5 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have two single beds and a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath with a shower nozzle on top, toilet and wash basin and inter-leading doors to the other bedroom. The kitchen and dining room is on an open veranda and has a two-plate gas stove (without oven), sink, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The veranda consists of a kitchen table and four dinning chairs.
- 9 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans - one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and wash basin). There is a separate toilet, as well as a separate shower and wash basin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The dining room is on an open veranda.
- 1 x 3-bedroom unit. There are two single beds and a ceiling fan, as well as en-suite bathroom with bath and toilet in each bedroom. There is an outside shower, for a private shower under the stars. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. The living room has 2 lounge chairs and a ceiling fan. The outside dining room is on a large, partly enclosed veranda with 3 coffee tables, 6 chairs and a kitchen table. The kitchen is inside and has an oven and stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Shimuwini Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325