- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Shimuwini Bushveld Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 5 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have two single beds and a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath with a shower nozzle on top, toilet and wash basin and inter-leading doors to the other bedroom. The kitchen and dining room is on an open veranda and has a two-plate gas stove (without oven), sink, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The veranda consists of a kitchen table and four dinning chairs.
- 9 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans - one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and wash basin). There is a separate toilet, as well as a separate shower and wash basin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The dining room is on an open veranda.
- 1 x 3-bedroom unit. There are two single beds and a ceiling fan, as well as en-suite bathroom with bath and toilet in each bedroom. There is an outside shower, for a private shower under the stars. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. The living room has 2 lounge chairs and a ceiling fan. The outside dining room is on a large, partly enclosed veranda with 3 coffee tables, 6 chairs and a kitchen table. The kitchen is inside and has an oven and stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Shimuwini Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325