- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Pretoriuskop Rest Camp
- 45 x tent or caravan sites, with or without power point. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities. (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities) Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 30 x rustic 2, 3, 5 or 6-bed units with ceiling fan and communal ablution facilities. There are no cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery, but a communal kitchen with scullery and electric hotplates is available.
- 46 x rustic 2, 3, 5 or 6-bed units with communal ablution facilities. There are no cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery, but a communal kitchen with scullery and electric hotplates is available. Equipped with fridge and air-conditioning.
- 52 x 2, 4 or 6-bed units. Units are equipped with ablutions (most with showers, but some with baths) and air-conditioning. Some have both hotplates and sinks. You have a choice of kitchenette or communal kitchen, as well as with or without perimeter view. A limited number of fully equipped utensil boxes (cutlery, crockery, glasses and frying pan) are available for hire. (Confirm when booking if you would like a choice of double or single bed).
- 4 x 6-bed units (3 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 4 single beds) with well equipped kitchens, air-conditioning and living rooms. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet, shower and washbasin for communal use. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- 1 x 4-bed units (2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 4 single beds) well equipped with air-conditioning, kitchen and living room. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet, shower and washbasin for communal use. The kitchen has an electric hotplate, fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- These are large luxury units in prime positions inside the camp. There are well-equipped kitchens (with microwave ovens) and multiple bedrooms and bathrooms (some with showers and baths, others with baths only). Bedrooms are housed in separate units from the main living area. TVs with limited DSTV channels are provided.
- Pierre Joubert: Sleeps 16, with 4 bedrooms (2 single beds plus 2 bench beds in each room)
- Doherty Bryant: Sleeps 9, with 3 bedrooms (1 double bed and 1 single bed in each room).
Accommodation at Pretoriuskop Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements. Choose anything from luxury, self catering, caravanning or camping accommodation for your stay in the wilderness. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325