- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Orpen Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 6 x 2-bed units, (single beds) fully equipped with en-suite bathrooms (showers, no baths) and air-conditioner. Bungalows each have an open air kitchen with cooker top, combined fridge/freezer and fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and utensils.
- 3 x 6-bed units with two bedrooms (3 single beds in each) and air-conditioning. One bedroom has an en-suite bathroom (bath, WC and wash basin), and there is a separate WC, shower and wash basin for communal use. All units have fully equipped kitchenettes (fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery) and has an outside veranda that serves as lounge.
Accommodation at Orpen Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325