- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Olifants Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 105 x 2, 3 or 4-bed units, equipped with en-suite ablutions (most with showers, but some with baths) and all units with air-conditioning. Some units have kitchenettes while others have communal kitchens. Some are located on the perimeter edge with a wonderful vista of the river below. Please state your preferences of kitchen or view when booking.
- 2 x 4-bed units (2 single beds in each bedroom), equipped with two bathrooms (one en-suite), air-conditioning, lounge/dining area, large veranda and outside braai (barbeque) area. The open air kitchen has a cooker plate and no microwave oven, dining room/lounge and outside braai facility, fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. More over you have a choice of with or without riverside view.
- These are large luxury units in prime positions, both with spectacular river view and several lookout decks. There are well-equipped kitchens (with microwave ovens), multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Limited channel DSTV televisions are provided.
- Nshawu: Sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms (2 single beds in each room)
- Lebombo: Sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms (1 queen size bed and 2 single beds in the other rooms)
Accommodation at Olifants Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325