- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Malelane Satellite Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 15 x tent or caravan sites, with power point. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities. Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 4 x round bungalow units with 4 single beds. Equipped with ablutions (all with showers), air-conditioning, refrigerator and communal kitchen. Each unit is equipped with a grocery cupboard with cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- 1 x round bungalow unit with 3 single beds. Equipped with ablutions (all with showers), air-conditioning, refrigerator and communal kitchen. Each unit is equipped with a grocery cupboard with cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
Malelane camp is managed form Malelane Gate and has no Reception area. Guests are required to report to Malelane Gate for check-in.
Accommodation at Malelane camp is ideal for backpacking, camping and caravanning communities looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- James Stevenson-Hamilton (born in 1867) was appointed the park's first warden on 1 July 1902.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325