- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Boulders Bush Lodge
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- General tariffs information
- 2013/2014 Tariffs
- Pensioners' discount
- Daily conservation fee
- Pre-booked/Advanced Reservations for Day Visits
- Tariffs for Kruger outdoor activities and guided game walks / drives
- View pictures of Boulders Bush Lodge accommodation and availability
Exclusive private lodge for residents only.
- Boulders residents to check in at Mopani Camp
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Rates supplied reflect the current prices, and are only included for comparison purposes. See detailed tariffs.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and displayed in South African Rand. Tariffs subject to change without notification.
|Unit type||No. units||Start||End||Rate||Base||Max. beds||Add. Adult||Add. Child|
|Boulders Bush Lodge|
|Boulders Bush Lodge (PBO)||1||2014-10-12||2014-10-31||R2650||1-4||12||R580||R290|
|Boulders Bush Lodge (PBO)||1||2014-11-01||2014-12-09||R2800||1-4||12||R600||R300|
|Boulders Bush Lodge (PBO)||1||2014-12-10||2015-01-18||R3000||1-4||12||R600||R300|
|Boulders Bush Lodge (PBO)||1||2015-01-19||2015-03-24||R2650||1-4||12||R600||R300|
|Boulders Bush Lodge (PBO)||1||2015-03-25||2015-10-10||R3000||1-4||12||R600||R300|
|Boulders Bush Lodge (PBO)||1||2015-10-11||2015-10-31||R2800||1-4||12||R600||R300|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?