- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Boulders Bush Lodge
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
A bush lodge is an exclusive, private lodge with a unique style and atmosphere, with multiple rooms and bathrooms.
It provides the opportunity for guests to enjoy complete privacy, as only residents are allowed entrance to the lodge area. A bush lodge must be reserved en bloc. Boulders can accommodate a maximum of 12 persons at a time.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Solar panels provide power for lights and fans only.
- The main sleeping unit has two bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms (one with a bath, the other with a shower)
- There are also four separate bungalows with bathrooms (bath and shower).
- The living area comprises of a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, bar, lounge, braai and viewing deck. The kitchen has a gas stove with oven, refrigerator, freezer, cutlery and crockery. Braai (barbecue) facilities are provided.
Boulders Bush Lodge is managed form Mopani camp and has no Reception area.
Guests are required to report to Mopani camp for check-in. Accommodation at Boulders Bush Lodge is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a private, self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325