- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Biyamiti Bushveld Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 10 x 2-Bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans; one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet, and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet, shower and washbasin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. An open veranda serves as both dining room and lounge.
- 5 x 1-Bedroom units. The bedroom contains two single beds and has a ceiling fan. There are two bench-beds in the living room with a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. Meals can be taken on the open veranda. The kitchen has a two-plate electric stove (without oven), sink, fridge / freezer combination, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Biyamiti Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Evidence of Bushman Folk (San) and Iron Age people from about 1500 years ago is also in great evidence.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325