- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Biyamiti Bushveld Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 10 x 2-Bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans; one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet, and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet, shower and washbasin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. An open veranda serves as both dining room and lounge.
- 5 x 1-Bedroom units. The bedroom contains two single beds and has a ceiling fan. There are two bench-beds in the living room with a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. Meals can be taken on the open veranda. The kitchen has a two-plate electric stove (without oven), sink, fridge / freezer combination, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Biyamiti Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325