- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Biyamiti Bushveld Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 10 x 2-Bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans; one has 3 single beds, and the other 2 single beds. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet, and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet, shower and washbasin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), fridge/freezer combination, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. An open veranda serves as both dining room and lounge.
- 5 x 1-Bedroom units. The bedroom contains two single beds and has a ceiling fan. There are two bench-beds in the living room with a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. Meals can be taken on the open veranda. The kitchen has a two-plate electric stove (without oven), sink, fridge / freezer combination, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Accommodation at Biyamiti Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325