- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
Travel routes and times from central Gauteng
The closest airport to Berg-en-Dal is Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) that is situated between Nelspruit and White River. KMIA is situated approximately 25 km from Nelspruit and about 70 km from Malelane Gate. There are daily scheduled flights between KMIA and OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, with less frequent flights from Cape Town and Durban International Airports respectively.
By Road: Malelane Gate
Take the N4 to Nelspruit and head through Nelspruit to Malelane. Then turn left at the Kruger National Park sign just outside Malelane and head to gate. Allow between 4 to 5 hours for the trip to the gate. Berg-en-Dal camp is 12 km away from the gate. Allow about 30 minutes for the drive to the camp, however if you want to enjoy the game viewing possibilities give yourself more time!
See the relevant gate times for Kruger's camps.
Check out the list of all your GPS coordinates for Kruger's camps.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325