- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- Bushman and Wolhuter Wilderness Trails (pre-booked overnight activities)
- Kids Educational Programme (Seasonal)
- Rhino Perimeter Trail camp walk - with Braille facilities
- Eco-display in reception
- Through prior arrangement with the camp, catered traditional dances can be arranged
- Wildlife films every evening (except Sundays)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- No ATM facility available
- Internet Cafe:
- Available at reception where one can make use of their PC’s.
- There is not a Wi-Fi facility at present, but one can connect their Laptops to the internet café network via a LAN should you wish to do so.
- The cellphone tower is now 3G capable and covers the whole camp with a booster in our conference area to strengthen the signal in there.
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Braai Facilities
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Auditorium and Conference Facilities
- Basic Day Visitor Picnic Area in camp
- Swimming Pool (for overnight residents only)
- TVs (limited DSTV) available in Guest Houses only
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325