- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp
- 72 x tent or caravan sites, with power point. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities). Braai facilities. Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 69 x 3-bed units, equipped with en-suite bathrooms (showers, no baths) and air-conditioning. Kitchenettes have hotplates and sinks and you have a choice of with or without perimeter view. Please confirm when booking.
- 23 x 6 bed units, (two of which are accessible to wheelchairs) with 2 rooms (1 double bed, 2 single beds and 2 bunk beds in lounge) with separate shower, toilet and bath. Units equipped with open plan kitchen/dining room/lounge and bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- These are large luxury units in prime positions in the camp. There are well-equipped kitchens (with microwave ovens), multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Fully air-conditioned. Limited channel DSTV televisions are provided.
- J Le Roux: Sleeps 6, with 3 bedrooms (1 double bed, 2 rooms with single beds)
- Rhino: Sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms (2 double beds, 2 rooms with 2 single beds)
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325