- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bateleur Bushveld Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- 3 x 6-bed cottages and 4 x 4-bed cottages, all fully equipped.
- Many of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and each bedroom is either air-conditioned or has a ceiling fan. Kitchens are fully equipped and have microwave ovens.
- All accommodation units are serviced daily and supplied with bedding, towels and soap. Each unit has its own braai (barbecue) facilities and wood can be bought from the mini shop at reception.
- Each unit has its own electricity points and TVs with SABC 1, 2, 3 and e-TV channels.
Bateleur Bushveld Camp is the best equipped of the bushveld camps in the Kruger National Park and is suited for those Guests who are looking for a luxury bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325