- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Picketing at R538 Masoyi area outside Numbi Gate, Kruger National Park
Date: 30th January 2014
Please take note that people are picketing on the R538 road today, 30 January 2014, at the Masoyi area outside Numbi Gate.
The road has been blockaded with burning tyres and stones and some of the people picketing are carrying items that can be considered dangerous. Please avoid using this road until further notice.
Visitors travelling to and from the Kruger National Park should make use of alternative gates such as Phabeni, Kruger and Malelane Gates and use the R40.
Acting GM: Communications and Marketing, SANParks
082 805 1235