- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Please note that due to minimum stay-duration rules enforced on reservations for the Larus House Boat, prospective guests interested in making use of this accommodation-type during their visit to the West Coast National Park are encouraged to contact any reservations office for availability enquiries as well as to make a reservations.
Two well-equipped Houseboats moored in the calm turquoise waters of Langebaan Lagoon at Kraalbaai in the West Coast National Park. These offer permanently moored floating accommodation and are either fully catered or self catering
- A luxurious and beautifully appointed double storey 22 sleeper Houseboat comprising: 9 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 lounges, 2 kitchens and ample deck space on both level s is available. This Houseboat is ideally suited for corporate groups, functions, special occasions or family getaways.
- Also available is a cosy fully equipped two-bedroomed 6 sleeper Houseboat offering an intimate getaway for couples young and old or a fun family breakaway.
No boating experience is necessary as both are permanently moored.
For more information
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
11°C / 23°C