- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Cattle Baron Grill & Bistro
Deep within the shadows of the dense valley bushveld of the Sundays River region of the Eastern Cape lies the Addo Elephant National Park which is where you'll find the taste-bud tantalising franchised Cattle Baron Restaurant.
It really doesn't matter what time of the day you visit us, as we have a wide variety of meals to suit any occasion from light meals and salads for the nibblers to larger fish, poultry, meat and venison options for those with a bigger appetite. Renowned for their mouth-watering steaks, the secret of their success lies in the preparation of their meat.
The inside dining area is more formal - with a welcoming bar and warm, dark wood furniture. The large covered deck outside is fitted with picnic-style tables and benches, and creates a more relaxed atmosphere.
- View the menu of the Cattle Baron Grill & Bistro in Addo Elephant National Park.
- Monday – Sunday: 7:00 – late (Kitchen closes at 20:30)
- Tel: (042) 233 8674
- Fax: (042) 233 8675
- E-mail: email@example.com
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It also protects the world's largest Cape gannet breeding population on Bird Island