- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
Would you like to continue?
- For bookings at Addo Elephant National Park contact Central Reservations. For bookings at Kabouga, contact Park Reception (Tel: 042 2338600).
- Have a look at the park map, as well as information on each camp to locate and check in at the correct place.
- All accommodation is serviced and equipped with crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, bedding, towels and soap. Each accommodation unit has a braai- area outside.
- Check in time for accommodation is 13:00 on the day of arrival. Check out time on the day of departure is 10:00 for accommodation and 12:00 for the campsites.
- Please note that no meals are included in the accommodation rates.
- All our accommodation units do have plug points available with a 220V electricity supply. Visitors will need to provide their own international adaptors or two-point plug adaptors. The caravan and tent sites also each have a 220v electricity supply point.
- Accommodation will be serviced daily between 09:00 and 12:00.
- Sheets will be changed every 2-3 days, and towels will be changed every day. Please do not hesitate to ask our staff for extra soap, towels, blankets, etc.
Addo Elephant National Park offers a range of accomodation types. The list below offers a brief description of what the park offers. For more comprehensive information on accommodation types, including photographs of the our facilities and more detail on how units are equipped, please click on the accommodation unit link.
The popular main rest camp of the park offers a wide variety of accommodation units to suit all tastes and plenty of activities to keep visitors busy. A unique feature is the waterhole lookout point, floodlit at night, within the camp as well as the underground hide, allowing close encounters with wildlife at the waterhole...
Spend a night in the middle of the bush, listening to the sounds of the wild around you. You may catch a glimpse of nocturnal animals drinking at the waterhole, gaze at the starry skies and enjoy being away from it all. The Spekboom Tents are located in the fenced area of Spekboom Hide in the Park’s Main Game Area.
Matyholweni, which means “in the bush” in Xhosa is located near the coastal town of Colchester at the Sundays River Mouth, 3km off the N2 highway, Matyholweni is easily accessible and provides a second gateway into the Park. Amenities such as shops, restaurants and a fuel station are available in the nearby town...
For a secluded experience in magical forest, spend some time at Narina Bush Camp at the foot of the Zuurberg Mountains and on the banks of the Wit River.
The road to Narina is a gravel road of approximately 25 kilometres and even though it is not necessary to have a 4x4, a high clearance vehicle is needed to travel this road.
This section of the park is surrounded by rugged moutains and densely fragrant vegetation...
Listen for the haunting calls of the rare tree dassie by night and awake to a chorus of birds in flitting through the forest canopy. The Langebos huts are available to hikers on the two-day Alexandria Hiking Trail, as well as those simply wanting an overnight stay in the forest...
Who said anything about "roughing it" in the bush when visiting one of our National Parks? "Indulgence" and "comfort" come to mind when viewing the concession lodges and suites that are to be found in a number of SANParks camps and parks. These lodges form part of a suite of products known as SANParks "Golden Kudus", where luxury is the order of the day.
Should you be unable to get a booking in the park due to high occupancy levels, a variety of accommodation options are available in the area surrounding the Park, Please have a look at the following websites for information: Greater Addo Route and www.addotourism.co.za
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It also protects the world's largest Cape gannet breeding population on Bird Island