- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Spekboom Tented Rest Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Five tents are available, each with two beds and mattresses.
Each tent has two camp chairs, a table, a braai unit and a solar-powered light. There are 2 communal hot water showers, two toilets and a washing up sink a short walk away from the tents. A utility box is provided at the tent. The box contains:
- Cooking set (2 pots, 1 pan) & kettle to use on fire
- Barbeque tong, cork screw
- 2 wine glasses (metal), 2 long glasses (metal)
- 2 plates, 2 breakfast bowls
- 2 forks, 2 steak knives
- Dish washing liquid + cloth
Bedding and towels are provided. Guests staying at Spekboom Tents cannot access the Restaurant in Addo Main Camp for dinner or take the Sundowner, Night or Sunrise Guided Game Drives.
Visitors must bring their own firewood and flashlights. Check in time is 13:00 and check out time is 10:00. Tents are only serviced on departure. The hide is fenced with electrified fencing.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It also protects the world's largest Cape gannet breeding population on Bird Island