Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
- President Zuma to open 17th COP to the Convention on Int. Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna & Flora - 23rd September 2016
- The new and completely transformed Tshokwane Trading Post & Picnic Site opening October 2016 - 22nd September 2016
- Media Release: Marakele National Park’s head guide wins at the Provincial Lilizela Awards - 22nd September 2016
- Minister Edna Molewa briefs Foreign Correspondents Association on SA's preparations for CITES COP17 - 20th September 2016
- Fun filled Penguin Festival for African Penguin Awareness Day in Table Mountain National Park - 20th September 2016
There are currently no promotions available. Please come back soon.
- Additional vehicles will be charged fee per night
- No power
- No view
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- DSTV (Limited Channels)
- 2 single beds
- Breakfast included
SANParks offers a wide range of activities, including those listed here. For comprehensive information on activities on offer in each park, please visit the relevant park.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- How do you modify a reservation online? Help, please!
Posted by: barbarasa on 25th September 2016
- LIST: Sighting of the Year - Non Predator - Antelope Award
Posted by: Jazil on 25th September 2016
- Halloween 2016 at Skukuza
Posted by: Binkieloo on 25th September 2016