- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mapungubwe National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
- Take N1 North to Polokwane; in Polokwane CBD take R521 to Dendron, about 40km to Vivo to join Alldays, another 23km to the Mapungubwe Entrance and Reception.
- Air: Closest airport is Polokwane, 200 km from the park.
- Coaches: Daily coach service to Musina from Gauteng.
- Gate opening and closing times
From 06:00 to 18:30 from September to March
From 06:30 to 18:00 from April to August
Internal Road Network
Approximately 35km of roads are suitable for normal sedan vehicles. A further 100km is accessible to all terrain (4x4) vehicles. Fill up your fuel tank at Alldays/ Musina as you cannot buy petrol at the park.
S 22° 14' 37"
E 29° 24' 2"
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
11°C / 24°C
Sunny with high level clouds